When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Westfield Info

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

615Wheels

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello all, Looking for a little help on the Columbia I picked up. Just wondering what year it would be and if it looks to be all original. Hope the pictures I took help. I think serial number is D58263? $200 an ok price for one in this condition?
Thank you!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thanks guys for the info on this bike. Will be a good winter project. For future reference, any advice on the best place
to check serial numbers to determine the year?

Thanks again for the help

Hello all, Looking for a little help on the Columbia I picked up. Just wondering what year it would be and if it looks to be all original. Hope the pictures I took help. I think serial number is D58263? $200 an ok price for one in this condition?
Thank you!

View attachment 1118230

View attachment 1118231

View attachment 1118232

View attachment 1118233

View attachment 1118234

View attachment 1118235
Killer bike! Nice that it has a rack and dashboard stem. Persons saddle. Does it have a hole in the top of the front fender?

@615Wheels

Without wishing to blow my own trumpet, and that of the CABE too, try post 10 here:

D58263 is 1939,as mentioned above. You should also find near that number another that starts E or F with one or two numbers following (you can see examples on the thread of what to look for). This identifys the year and month of the frame.

If you do find this, please let us know here, since I am producing an updated version of the list, and would like to include your bike.

Thanks,

Adrian

Killer bike! Nice that it has a rack and dashboard stem. Persons saddle. Does it have a hole in the top of the front fender?

Hi Tryder,

Sorry for the late reply. I finally got to take another look at my bike. It does have a hole in the top. Was that for a light? And a little stem on the left side of the fender. Is that the dashboard stem?

Thanks!
Dave

Back