When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Westfield Victory Catalog

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Victory was a brand name for a line of bikes made by Westfield. "Victory" bikes were made during WWII and were usually marked with a V on the front and back fenders.
$_57,ukuehdyjeytj.jpg

Victory was a brand name for a line of bikes made by Westfield. "Victory" bikes were made during WWII and were usually marked with a V on the front and back fenders. View attachment 773340
So, if US did not enter WWII until very end of 1941, I wonder when Westfield began producing the brand? Could the catalog have been from 37-38?

Mystery remains, is the catalog "37-38" or "41".....

1941 westfield victory catalog pg1.jpg

No mystery. The catalog is from 1939. That's why the models described in it are labeled D64 etc.. The letter D indicates 1939. The catalog on nostalgic.net is for Westfield built bikes that had a Victory headbadge. These are different than the victory models that catfish described. Victory was just one of many badges used by Westfield. I don't know why the nostalgic.net images are labeled 1941.

I have the same catalog posted on my albums page. However the one I posted is for Westfield bikes, not Victory badged ones. But is the same catalog.https://thecabe.com/forum/media/albums/1939-westfield-catalog.1859/
image.jpeg

No mystery. The catalog is from 1939. That's why the models described in it are labeled D64 etc.. The letter D indicates 1939. The catalog on nostalgic.net is for Westfield built bikes that had a Victory headbadge. These are different than the victory models that catfish described. Victory was just one of many badges used by Westfield. I don't know why the nostalgic.net images are labeled 1941.

I have the same catalog posted on my albums page. However the one I posted is for Westfield bikes, not Victory badged ones. But is the same
Thanks for clearing that up!

Back