When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Westpoint?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
K

kingskid

I picked up a bike today that I was told was from the early to mid 60's, but I have no idea what it is. The chaingaurd says "Westpoint"; all the other decals are worn off and there is no headbadge. It is a ladies style bike with a front mounted rack, chrome fenders that form a v shaped crest, and a unique crank sproket that has star shaped cutouts. 26 inch tires. Has the letters "VS" on the fork sides. Does anyone know what this is and/or have any info about it?
Thanks for your help....
Robert

I will see if I can post a pic of my wife's grandfather's Westpoint that is sitting out behind his house...he refuses for it to take up space in his basement. Maybe they are a lot alike.

I have a westpoint 5 speed which is identical to a AMF avenger 5,AMF must of made them for a department store or other company. Jeff

Back