When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wethersfield CT Bicycle Festival Show and Swap Meet, Sun June 13th (7am set up) 8am - 12 - Hanmer Elementary School

-

Tom B/Bike Karma Podcast

Look Ma, No Hands!
Event this year is outdoor with masks like Mike's successful "Dudley" show up in North Grosvenor dale earlier this year.

While this is modeled after the beloved "Dudley" Swaps, you will find more regular folk too. They are looking for bikes and accessories. Some families are looking for kids bikes. Of course the usual collectable and flipper bicycle crowd is there too.

25$ per seller to go to the WHS Bicycle Club. Sellers please use the BOE Building Entrance off of Hartford Ave.

People not selling please use the Hanmer School Lot.

Wethersfield is great place to ride around and get lunch after.

Also if you want to come down in May we have decorated bicycles all up and down historic main street.

LINK TO FB EVENT for latest info.

Bicycle Show Flier Simple with new logo- 2021.jpg

contact [email protected]

Sounds like fun. Any Bmx to be seen or had at an event like this?
Yes always everything, but how much and what varies from year to year. I have a real gem of a barn find old diamondback I'm bringing. (pics on my other account sorry)

It's an all inclusive bicycle show, so not as much as a straight BMX, or Balloon tire, or MTB, or Road only event. But for folks like me that like everything, it's kind of cool to see the variety.

Event this year is outdoor with masks like Mike's successful "Dudley" show up in North Grosvenor dale earlier this year.

While this is modeled after the beloved "Dudley" Swaps, you will find more regular folk too. They are looking for bikes and accessories. Some families are looking for kids bikes. Of course the usual collectable and flipper bicycle crowd is there too.

25$ per seller to go to the WHS Bicycle Club. Sellers please use the BOE Building Entrance off of Hartford Ave.

People not selling please use the Hanmer School Lot.

Wethersfield is great place to ride around and get lunch after.

Also if you want to come down in May we have decorated bicycles all up and down historic main street.

LINK TO FB EVENT for latest info.

View attachment 1411350

contact [email protected]
TBrown - do sellers pay at the door? or reserve spots in advance? I am planning on attending from Stamford area - what time can sellers arrive and set up? Thanks

For those of you coming to sell. Here is a map... Line up at side of gate. We open gate at 7am, and collect the $25 as you come in. Set up with the public welcome at 8am.

PS we have great restaurants, an ice cream shop, etc..., and some great streets and even dirt roads to ride on for after.

General Map 2  for Wethersfield Bike Show and Swap Meet-2021.jpg

Sellers Map 1 for Wethersfield Bike Show and Swap Meet-2021.jpg

Back