When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wethersfield, CT Bicycle Show & Swap Meet: Save the Date June 10th

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

For those who have participated previously (thanks)... what was your favorite thing so far?

• The Wheelmen bringing their Pennyfarthings and other bikes...

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Seeing all kinds of different folks (swap meet regulars and first timers).

• Getting a great deal on something.

• Selling something your really wanted to move.

• Having a good time overall with other "bicycle loving people."

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • All of the above...

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Went to the Swap, had a very good time, Old Weathersfield is a great New England Town with tons of 18th century
flair. Cool vendors, coffee and doughnuts for sale, great location, easy parking, fairly good size swap and I found some parts I didn't know I needed! Very fair prices! Lots of road and modern stuff. Only took one photo, will post later.

Bart

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE! We filled both the from and the side this year!
We re-filled the coffers of our club for the year thanks to the seller spot fees. Now we can restock the parts and tools we need to keep the community rolling.

I always wish everyone could sell everything they bring, but I know most people moved some items and trades and some things found new homes... Saw some big smiles of people walking around with treasured special just acquired parts in their hands and had a lot of great talks with a bunch of folks... both from inside and outside the swap scene.

So hopefully see some of you at Fitchburg, and after at a little bittersweet (as it was my first swap) the last one at the old Dudley outside location after that...
New London area folks are holding off til next year sounds like.

Sincere Thanks again to all who came or helped spread the word... You make the show / swap successful and fun !
See you next year... Always the 2nd Sunday in June... only 1X / Year

Bicycle Show June 2018_082314.jpg

Bicycle Show June 2018_082318.jpg

Bicycle Show June 2018_082340.jpg

Bicycle Show June 2018_085650.jpg

Bicycle Show June 2018_085652.jpg

Bicycle Show June 2018_085654.jpg

Bicycle Show June 2018_085655.jpg

Bicycle Show June 2018_085657.jpg

Bicycle Show June 2018_085659.jpg

Bicycle Show June 2018_090029.jpg

Bicycle Show June 2018_092621.jpg

Bicycle Show June 2018_105319.jpg

Bicycle Show June 2018_120919.jpg

Sorry about the lack of photos...But this one certainly caught my eye! What a bike, no one was around to ask questions and I unfortunately was in a rush.

Seat looks great, weird combination of pedals though. Bell was pretty cool with some engraving...I'm sure there will be other photos.

BART

IMG_4039.JPG

Back