When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What’s your prefered (new) S7 tire?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have bought them all.
The 26x2x1 3/4 CST is the best looking one by far. White or blackwall.
(My opinion anyway.)

Great thread, @Dizzle Problems! Wild how few options there are for 26” S7 tires these days. Best I recall from my 64 Ray last fall, the 20” options are even fewer...

@rrtbike just so I’m tracking right, are these the tires you’re referring to? I thought the brand was Kenda, not CST? Thanks!!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sunlite-Tire-26X2X1-3-4-S7-Cst241-Black-White-/401574359551

gotta contact a mod and have them do the trick. Give them the post numbers.
Just figured out how to contact a Mod. never had to before. Thanks for your help. By the way, I like your comments and posts. You seem like a very straightforward guy...................backed by some good knowledge. Take care .

Well, per this thread I went ahead and ordered some CST whitewalls for my American. I wanted to improve the ride quality over the lumpy old Westwinds that were on there.

I installed them this morning and wow, they are much larger than the tires that were on there. They fill out the fenders to the point that I had to adjust my rear axle much more forward in the dropouts. If you had bent fenders or a rim out of true you’d have clearence issues.

17E818ED-006F-42F7-96F2-4EAC7AD052EB.jpeg

FCA2595F-7CE1-42EF-A5A9-8DB0DFB01D90.jpeg

AE358A2C-2445-43B8-B703-B2BA5243B00F.jpeg

63232376-9297-4EB2-8CB4-D3B0D843CF9B.jpeg

Looks great!
That is the point of buying the bigger tire.
Or did you not realize it would be bigger?
(That's what the extra 2 is for in the size.)

Well, per this thread I went ahead and ordered some CST whitewalls for my American. I wanted to improve the ride quality over the lumpy old Westwinds that were on there.

I installed them this morning and wow, they are much larger than the tires that were on there. They fill out the fenders to the point that I had to adjust my rear axle much more forward in the dropouts. If you had bent fenders or a rim out of true you’d have clearence issues.

View attachment 946638

View attachment 946639

View attachment 946640

View attachment 946641
Looks awesome!! Beautiful KS. I'm glad to hear they fill out the fenders so well. Can't wait for mine to get here!

Back