When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest prewar ballooner bicycles

-
Hey Chris, love the images of your bikes, for those of us that are trying to learn.... How about captions or descriptions so we have a reference, just for the record, I think that corsair in spired paint on the 'bird is brilliant! Loved it with the solid wheel when Joe had it!

there is rare, then there is really rare. there are several bikes that have been put forward that there is only one known example of one, and then there are the common pseudo-rare bikes like the Bluebird, which are only rare in the sense that there are quite a few of them, but not enough to go around.
I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. are we truly looking for something rare, or something you want but don't have?

I saw this on instagram. isn't this a bike that someone made recently?

That wasn't my understanding, but I've been wrong before - see this thread for clues.

zephyr master copy.jpg

Last edited:
Back