When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are these worth?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sevenhills1952

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Somehow my post disappeared. I need to know asap approximately what I should pay for these two bikes.
Western Flyer tank bike (1950s?)
Mercury (Murray? Late 1930s?)
Original paint, seem to be good condition from what I can tell.
Thanks so much...I need to know asap!
I know lots of factors...rough idea.
29587bd5549b97f5af3b6d4a4aa76d16.jpg
9883ae7e93a2e01df86be19cb8d29e52.jpg

Sent from my Bell candlestick

the murray appears to be post war...fenoostered.
the wf looks to be a postwar lo-end monark with replacement headlight and perhaps other parts...fenoostered as well.
free advice:
pass

Really? How much is not too much? We're supposed to pick up tomorrow. I want to be fair, but not overpay. They seem nice to me...but I'm far from even a good novice!

Really depends on your intentions. Do you like them and plan to keep them? Going to flip for a profit? You can pay a little more if you're keeping and less if you're flipping.
Based on what I can see in these two grainy pics, maybe $150 - $200 for both. Maybe a little more if you really like them and plan on keeping.
Less if they're repainted.

Really? How much is not too much? We're supposed to pick up tomorrow. I want to be fair, but not overpay. They seem nice to me...but I'm far from even a good novice!

i would say 50 to 75 on the one whit no tank & 150 to 200 for the one whit a tank... no disrespect but not very collectible :(maybe good for part,s or riders :)

Then there are others. I have to realize how little I know. I don't "speak the language" or know what I'm looking at.
Most helpful would be $ amount each one, I don't want to get snookered. I don't want to pay $300 for a bike that's worth $100, or discover after purchase it's missing stuff, a Frankenbike, etc.
Thanks so much...rough $ amt. is what I need.
7e51338de98aaf3bd5d388e39767ca7c.jpg
efa4458d377e21867f974720b9a75321.jpg
9191b390b5f1e8a08c47e004fb3d2e44.jpg

I extremely appreciate replies. I'm not a flipper. These are to collect and enjoy. Wife wants one, me the other.
We just don't know enough, trying to be cautious.

Really depends on your intentions. Do you like them and plan to keep them? Going to flip for a profit? You can pay a little more if you're keeping and less if you're flipping.
Based on what I can see in these two grainy pics, maybe $150 - $200 for both. Maybe a little more if you really like them and plan on keeping.
Less if they're repainted.
They all have original paint.

Back