When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are these worth?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These type of bikes are pretty much the same market I'm in. I do buy them, and also enjoy riding them until I find something new.

I'd be happy to ride a few of those bikes myself. When the time comes to sell, I'm ok either breaking even of making somewhere between 0-50$ (really not profitable considering the time I put into them), as long as It gets me the chance to look for something else to try out I'm happy.

Thank you! Thanks guys X1000! [emoji3]
I'm 66, the older I get the less I know!
I am learning about bikes (hopefully).
Wife and I have lots of bikes already, most we bought new (70s-90s) so we know the history. Some also from that era we got at thrift stores for $5 to $25.
Recently I got this one. The old guy who had it was asking $300...I paid $200. I had to fix some fairly minor things...but I'm happy.
I hope what I have in it is Ok.
I pictured it in front of wife's 55 Chevy BelAir 2dr for a reason, her Mom bought it (and my 74 Nova beside it) new. We know the history, we collect and know about (certain) old cars.
There's a lot of knowledge on CABE! Wow! What a dream it would be to have any of many guys here with us when we go looking at bikes! I can hear it now (as my wife and I'm looking at all these "pretty" bikes)..."This one's garbage, $50 for this one, a Frankenbike, oh...how about $600 for this one?".
Bottom line, the older bikes have a charm, a certain "feel", a ride that's hard to explain.
As a kid (50s) I rode an 30s Elgin. That's how my parents met...Dad sold it to Mom because he was going to WWII, after war a few years later they met and married.
Something 30s-early 60s is what we're looking for.
Thanks again! [emoji16]View attachment 976377

I would trade you a few nice schwinn's for the '55 Chevy!! ;)
Sent from my Bell candlestick

Back