When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are you after

-
All come on guys you guys are taking this one to seriously I know everybody's paranoid about their bicycles I know I'm a little paranoid about mine too but I made this thread so we can have fun that's why I'm on this crazy website to have fun I tell you what just post pictures of bicycles you don't want and say you do you want them then at least we can see some cool bikes :D :D :D :D

One day ima get me a unique color b6. IMO b6’s are some of the coolest looking bikes.

1949_B6_1.jpg

1949_B62_3.jpg

Ok...Ok....you've convinced me to share my "Unicorn" bike with you. On the lookout for the uber rare & elusive Schwinn Breeze. Must be in original paint! PM whatcha got. Please don't post here. I wouldn't want someone to snatch my dream bike away from me!
View attachment 766836
Mike Mike you're not gonna believe it I found your bike today I was doing a job and they had a yellow breeze hanging up in the garage all original and everything so I went ahead and got it for you I only paid 1500 for it I thought that was a pretty good deal since it's so rare I hook up with you later on and you can pay me for it i'm so excited for you let me know when and where you want to hook up will do the deal

Back