When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are you after

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This. I'm looking for this.
20170807_200422-jpg.jpg

I'm afraid if I advertise what I want the price will go up! V/r Shawn

It doesn't matter if I mention them or not because I already know they are too much for me. So I will say them anyways.

Murray King Kat. Spaceliner with the Springer. Murray Eliminator. Free Spirit MX. Huffy with wheel discs in White like the one I remember having in the Early 90's. I have one I wanted a Murray X24 I got from a member here a few years ago that I am customizing a little bit with a Sturmey 3 Speed wheel.

A few of my birth year 1979 Murray bikes. Murray Hill Cat. Gold Team Murray. Blue & Chrome Team Murray 9-5360.

Whatever comes my way on my travels. I am open too may kinds of bikes and love industrial mountain and balloons. Since I am strange I like too build klunks and sometimes pick up old road frames. I never know what I will find and I do pass on a lot. Since this is a hobby and not about money for me I love the story as much as the buiding of a rescued frame or quality something. i rarely spend mega dollars on anything yet sill find original paint thing out there. One just has too be there when you find it.

6A10FFB0-5273-43CD-9105-52F75EAB5DD5.jpeg
View attachment 768494
It doesn't matter if I mention them or not because I already know they are too much for me. So I will say them anyways.

Murray King Kat. Spaceliner with the Springer. Murray Eliminator. Free Spirit MX. Huffy with wheel discs in White like the one I remember having in the Early 90's. I have one I wanted a Murray X24 I got from a member here a few years ago that I am customizing a little bit with a Sturmey 3 Speed wheel.

A few of my birth year 1979 Murray bikes. Murray Hill Cat. Gold Team Murray. Blue & Chrome Team Murray 9-5360.
I had a Brand New Murray F1Eliminator back in the day,68 or 69? It was nearly identical to one in pic but I think mine had pink to purple fade in paint job,maybe not. I loved that thing, it was the coolest looking bike but it fell apart beneath me, LOL and eventually got stolen. I was really bummed....I’d like to find one just like it for my grandson to ride around when he comes over, it would be kind of cool... Hope you find one

Last edited:
Back