What are you laughing at right now?

This ad disappears when logged in

bikewhorder

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Nov 9, 2011
Midcoast, ME
I'm starting this thread as a place to post anything and everything that is funny be it a youtube video, a joke you just heard, a photo, a meme, other peoples misfortunes etc... Lets just try to remember that there's a lot of children and very immature grown ups on this site so let's keep it clean (actually I could careless how raunchy and non PC the contributions are).

I've never seen the hunger games but I've watched this a few times and I laugh every time:

[video=youtube;RKOZgQy8qrw]
[/video]

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Mar 4, 2012
East Los
Silly Ruskies

[video=youtube;uU24a65h-2E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU24a65h-2E[/video]

Iverider

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
May 24, 2010
Bloomington, United States
I'm laughing at my life right now. Broke my phone last night. Thought...damn...there's an expensive paperweight. Then this morning my bug's engine locked up tight. -1 degree makes for thick oil apparently. All in all it's not a huge deal. Just have to speed up the rebuild on my other VW motor.

Crazy8

I live for the CABE
Jun 25, 2013
Glenside Pa (19038)
This might be the most disturbing thing you ever see, and you'll laugh the whole time.

tripple3

Riding Miles; Collecting Smiles
Sep 25, 2012
Beach Cities, CA 92708
What bike did you ride today?

PCHiggin, That is the coolest comment I have read on here in awhile...my "mouse" told me the other day, "you have 100ish posts on this thread, last one today" I dig riding, thanks for watching.
IMG_8746.jpg

The thread asking what bike I rode today.Michigan weather,ugh

rickyd

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Apr 3, 2012
Marshfield MO
Just set up my wife's best friend in a practical joke. Sold her employer an old car part. He is gonna stuff a lightly sealed envelope with my money and a nice thick wad of paper plus a note that says "Well Hi Melody" I am going to go by and get it from her knowing her curiosity will make her look, gonna walk in and say well Hi Melody! Ya its winter here and I amuse myself as I can. Makes me laugh! Rick

Last edited:

PCHiggin

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Jan 22, 2008
Ryderwood, United States
PCHiggin, That is the coolest comment I have read on here in awhile...my "mouse" told me the other day, "you have 100ish posts on this thread, last one today" I dig riding, thanks for watching.
View attachment 190306
OK Cool,Happy I got you out riding. Was this supposed to be a video?

Last edited:

vincev

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Nov 2, 2008
crown point<indiana
Getting old is a blast.I went to get my car keys out of my winter coat.The keys and a can of breath mints fell through the pocket because the bottom of the pocket opened up.The keys and mints were in the back of the coat between the lining.I finally fished out my keys and decided to sew the split opened pocket.after wasting about 10 minutes trying to get the thread through the eye of the needle I decided to use a large needle and heavy waxed thread to sew up the pocked.This was time consuming as i sewed back and forth to insure it wont come apart.YES! Job finally finished.I tucked the freshly sewn pocked back into the coat and shook it out,I heard a can rattling when i did it.. ,F...K! I sewed the coat up and forgot to take the can of mints out of the lining.

rickyd

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Apr 3, 2012
Marshfield MO
At least when you rattle while walking you can claim it to be the mints!

Boris

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Feb 16, 2008
Portland, OR 97206
Getting old is a blast.I went to get my car keys out of my winter coat.The keys and a can of breath mints fell through the pocket because the bottom of the pocket opened up.The keys and mints were in the back of the coat between the lining.I finally fished out my keys and decided to sew the split opened pocket.after wasting about 10 minutes trying to get the thread through the eye of the needle I decided to use a large needle and heavy waxed thread to sew up the pocked.This was time consuming as i sewed back and forth to insure it wont come apart.YES! Job finally finished.I tucked the freshly sewn pocked back into the coat and shook it out,I heard a can rattling when i did it.. ,F...K! I sewed the coat up and forgot to take the can of mints out of the lining.
So? Can't you just buy some more?

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture