What are you listening to right now?

This ad disappears when logged in

MarkKBike

Finally riding a big boys bike
Apr 17, 2017
Chicago Suburbs
I picked up this one a few days ago. and think it's fantastic. Many Artists put out some of there best work in there later years.

Buddy Guy: "Sweet Tea"
Released May 15, 2001

Done Got Old:

Last edited:

Kevauxtonic

Look Ma, No Hands!
Dec 2, 2017
Bakersfield, CA, United States
Circle One-“Highway Patrolman”...for those who dont know, this was a VERY EARLY LosAngeles area Punk Rock band from around 1980 and continued playing umderground shows until 1991/92, when the singer-6 ft. 8” tall-ripped madman who suffered from Schizophrenia, was gunned down by 6 bullets from the LAPD-killing him instantaneously. Sad ending to a man who devoted his life to God, and providing food and shelter for wayward PunkRockers (like myself) who were homeless and addicted to drugs, by providing them a roof and meals in an abandoned wig factory on hollywood boulevard. He tried to get the drugs outta their system, and into church. But his music is second to none. Highway patrolmen is a song based on the bands disdain for authority at the time. Just a quick FYI.....slamming song!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevauxtonic

Look Ma, No Hands!
Dec 2, 2017
Bakersfield, CA, United States
Hey Rustjunkie-this was one of my favorite bands growing up...still love them to this day. Bad Manners, Madness, English Beat, Arthur Kay and the Originals, all the stuff from the 2tone records era....but ESPECIALLY the earlier stuff that the 2tone era was reviving. The Trojan Story, was my first ska/ rocksteady album, Prince buster, Symarip, toots hibbert and the Maytals, Phylis Dilon, Joe the Boss....all the early ska>rocksteady> reggae> roots reggae.....oh man, these are my sounds!!! Just wanted to commend you for having an awesome taste in music! If youve never listened to the earlier ska, and reggae-listed above, i invite you to do so! i.d. be happy to burn you a CD or send you some links to youtube-I think youd really dig the hell out of it....(if you dont already)!!!! Off to finish listening to my “Zero Boys”-‘Vicious Circle’Record while I finish up working in my shop!

Much respect,

Kevin Bruce
@Kevauxtonic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
$185.00
eBay Auction Picture
$27.99
eBay Auction Picture
$29.50
eBay Auction Picture