When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are your thoughts on putting these atom drum brakes on a 1941 auto cycle?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

CafeCruiser

Look Ma, No Hands!
I need wheel for my 1941 auto cycle. Will this wheelset be a good buy for $660? Or is that price too high?

Thanks

1FCCB8E2-6787-437C-B813-5AD705CF7355.png

8E89429D-1663-4E89-B2E4-B87424E2B7B1.png

lot of $ for the wrong thing- post a pic of your bike please
thanks!'ps if if you just have a frame and fork with beat paint by all means build a "klunker"- I guess you would not hurt it by bolting on a wheelset but if complete, it would not
be as valuable as if you spent the money on an og set for an og bike................

lot of $ for the wrong thing- post a pic of your bike please
thanks!'ps if if you just have a frame and fork with beat paint by all means build a "klunker"- I guess you would not hurt it by bolting on a wheelset but if complete, it would not
be as valuable as if you spent the money on an og set for an og bike................
I see. My problem is that I have hills where I live and the original wheels and brakes will overheat. I’ve been told I need gears and drum brakes.

Back