When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are your thoughts on putting these atom drum brakes on a 1941 auto cycle?

-
Before I would spend that kinda dough on basically the wrong wheels and drum brakes, I would pop for a new scram or sturmey drum brake. It still wouldn't be correct, but it would cost less, work better and even look closer to the right hub. You should be able to pick up a new drum brake for around $60- $80. I have bought a few over the years on ebay for $40-$60 and was going to use one on my b-6 project before I finally found the "right" hub. Read AS&C.

Before I would spend that kinda dough on basically the wrong wheels and drum brakes, I would pop for a new scram or sturmey drum brake. It still wouldn't be correct, but it would cost less, work better and even look closer to the right hub. You should be able to pick up a new drum brake for around $60- $80. I have bought a few over the years on ebay for $40-$60 and was going to use one on my b-6 project before I finally found the "right" hub. Read AS&C.
Got it. THanks.

Back