When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bicycle are you working on?

-
Working on my X-53 right now.

4a2627f9-1.jpg

-Sam

sam, that is a bad ass bike.

Spaceliner?

I'm working on this 'ol thing. Might be a Sears Spaceliner or something. Gonna paint is candy apple green with yellow scallops!

Attachments

• SS Kitchen.jpg
    SS Kitchen.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 49
I'm working on this 'ol thing. Might be a Sears Spaceliner or something. Gonna paint is candy apple green with yellow scallops!
Hey Shawn, I have a few of those, I think they were the ones submitted by Huffy to Sears as a possible Spaceliner but the Murrays got the contract because their chrome job was better. you should build a Rat Rod out of it!

I'm working on a 1936 or 1938? Schwinn Motorbike. I started with a frame and locking fork ( with the key broken off inside). Now it's a stripped frame and locking fork!

Last edited:
Shawn, I can tell you must be a bachelor.......microwave on your desk? Thats the spirit! :)

Actually that is the kitchen. I don't know why there is a built in desk but then again I use the kitchen for a workshop anyway--dishwasher-really I thought it was a parts cleaner! BTW the paint smell goes away once you cook a pizza in the oven! v/r Shawn

I was thinking

I was thinking $200 but will take $160 or so. I'm not really into it, It is a cool bike and rides great. I just picked it up more as SAVED it a few months ago.
Brooks that is a nice looking Cosmic. Please don't part that out.
Why do you need to sell it?
How much are you asking for it?

It'd be a shame to tear that thing apart.
I had to stop watching the race just to let you know. So much for Jimmie Johnson at Daytona

Back