When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Bike Did U Work on Today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I started the tear down on my 1959 Raleigh. I sprayed all the nuts and bolts with Kroil and will let it soak tonight hopefully everything will come apart easily (wishful thinking).
20161129_201613_resized.jpg

Right after this pic. I changed 7 tooth to a larger gear. Luckily I had another chain that was longer. And off I went. Took it out at night and decided sprocket is off center due to chain becoming tight- loose depending on position.

DSC01580.jpg
Started working on this 1949 Rollfast again. It was on the back burner for awhile. cds2323 posted some great advertisements about these bikes, one of which I appropriated below. Always liked the frame design,I had a 48 tank model,& think the "three bar" is pretty rare. Picked this up as a bare frame at Dudley, the rest from various swaps, adding Elgin skirts which I think go well .

View attachment 390265

View attachment 390268

View attachment 3902

image-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back