When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A little cruise around the neighborhood with Maya to see what's goin on. Rode the mid-unknown year 30's Shelby Flyer.

Took a spin on the Schiwnn to check out the King Tide after almost an inch of rain here yesterday. Lots of storm debris in the water and lots of waterfowl, Pintails, Shovelers, Scaups, Buffelheads and all the little shorebirds enjoying the sun.

On the way home I swung by Bedford Falls to check on Clarence, Mt Potter, George, Bert, Ernie and the rest of the gang. Lasso that moon George!

This is such a great thread. The USA is such a beautiful country. I visit Los Angeles once a year for work and backpacked from LA to New Orleans in 92 for 2 months. Then flew to Kentucky and NYC. The only time I rode a bike was through Central Park. Next time I'm in LA I'll have to rent a bike and ride along the coast. Thanks for all the great posts and stay safe.

Last edited:
Rolled it out of the shop, but l couldn’t fine the pedals. This is a 1941 New World Schwinn that lost her brakes to Bill and Hilary Clinton’s Schwinns, the bicycles were a gift from Simoni Farms, Fresno, California. I have the Miller stand on my 1938 Schwinn. It is now fitted with S6’s and side pull brakes,

Thorington #8 pedals.(When I find them)

Back