When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Not a great photo but a fun ride around Tempe Town Lake last night.
30D4EE2F-0744-42A3-A924-9C7EB2BB635D.jpeg

41 New World

Man, that electric is damn cool.
Thank you @ozzie from Austrailia, the land "Down Under".:cool:
I've had it quite awhile, and it's been getting all the "Coolest" bits and accessories found; it's a Schwinn.:D
02/11/2021 1938 Snyder Tiki Twin-bar, rustjunkie badge, down the river trail, to the beach, to Sunset Beach water tower...

back to the river trail, and back to the tower...

surfers B.C. 16.5 always have great snacks out for when i forget to bring something...

back to the river trail and home; 52 miles along the coast; beauty everywhere.:D

Thanks for the link to the story on the 36 electric. Great read. My dad was a radio technician. Worked in a radio factory building radios and military equipment during ww2 and then went on to establish a business building and distributing musical instruments, tv radio grams and guitar tube amps. I have a 36 frame too, (BFG streamline) that i’m working on at the moment. Too difficult downunder to piece it back together to original so i’ll have to put my spin on it with mix of parts i have plus a few i bought for it. once again thanks for all the great pix.

02/12/2021 the winds were contrary, pushed into it for 6 miles...

very few folks out today; the birds and i were having fun...

first and last pics same place; weather changes.
24 miles on 100 year old, Great Western moto-bike, paper-boy equipped bike, having fun until it wasn't fun anymore.:laughing:

Back