When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Long time CABE buddy PlasticNerd came up for a visit and we put the finishing touches on his 1937 LSA207 Schwinn Autocycle. Pictured here are two 1937 Schwinn Autocycles with different options. The black LSA207 badged as a LaSalle(also downtube) and the maroon A207 badged Ace. LSA207 is a locking fork full deluxe with all View attachment 1431931

View attachment 1431933

View attachment 1431934

View attachment 1431935

View attachment 1431936

options and the A207 is a lower end Autocycle without speedo and rack is painted.
Dig which ever of you 2 with their hat on backwards. Used to always hear as a kid that wasn't cool, defeated the purpose of a hat and blah blahh blahhh. Still do it to this day when working to keep my hair outta my face and unless it's super bright/sunny I don't wear it forwards for much

I'm Home!
Velvet deLUXE 54 miles;
great to be back in this saddle.🥰

Let's see 'em!
A couple of rules though, please:
Must include new picture(s) taken just before, during, or just after the ride.
Keep it fresh: no recycled, old, or duplicate pictures.
Maybe include a description of the bike and the trip?

Dropped the car off at the shop yesterday, but forgot to get some laminating pouches needed to finish a project. Aired up the Conti Ultra Sports and took the ~5mile roundtrip to Office Depot on the ~1947 CroMo Continental w/ Sturmey cartridge bearing drum, Sachs 2spd kicker, SKF cartridge bb, Sachs/Campagnolo crank. Just got back, this bike is always fun to ride:

View attachment 575018

BB0204D1-E338-44D8-9A7C-46FCD0125BA3.jpeg

Back