When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I ditched the antiquers for my 29er this morning. Rode from Lititz, PA, to Ephrata, PA, and back, on a rail trail. I'm wondering if these will one day be a classic. I have a click on the right side of the crank mechanism that drove me nutz all morning ... not sure if it's the cheapo Bell pedal, or the cheapo original crank arm. Bottom bracket has been replaced with a good Shimano unit, so I guess I'll do crank arms, and descent pedals now.

29er lititz 6-20-2021.jpg

IMG_20210620_101213744.jpg

IMG_20210620_104944355.jpg

Finally got out for a long ride this morning on the ‘56 Hornet after working in the backyard the last few days getting it ready for my son’s wedding in a couple of weeks. Rode out to the local lake at the park, then over and around the college, including the planetarium that I once had classes in many moons ago (pun intended) and the physics building, where apparently there is a physics issue at the restrooms🤣. Great new Veteran’s Services building, too 🇺🇲. So nice to get some miles in today!

2594BD1F-0787-4547-9DB9-2F483431B326.jpeg

9EC660DD-AEA2-4297-B31D-0C528DACF7BF.jpeg

4F44E4AB-88F2-4975-9669-3F4C67D30F22.jpeg

CDFDBCCB-0800-4BEF-95BA-B84A4A426AE7.jpeg

0D511C8D-7E78-463F-B010-1B7421A9E141.jpeg

7C3F4F42-0289-418B-9443-077759A031D6.jpeg

Last edited:
I ditched the antiquers for my 29er this morning. Rode from Lititz, PA, to Ephrata, PA, and back, on a rail trail. I'm wondering if these will one day be a classic. I have a click on the right side of the crank mechanism that drove me nutz all morning ... not sure if it's the cheapo Bell pedal, or the cheapo original crank arm. Bottom bracket has been replaced with a good Shimano unit, so I guess I'll do crank arms, and descent pedals now.

View attachment 1433274
View attachment 1433276
View attachment 1433277
@CycleTruck211 for like $20 bucks or so man the sun tour dual compound pedals aren't too bad; they're aluminum but they do require a better grease vs the dab of vaseline they get from the factory. I haven't rode mine enough to get the red n tacky buttery smooth yet but you could ride barefoot if ya wanted to & still have great grip

@CycleTruck211 for like $20 bucks or so man the sun tour dual compound pedals aren't too bad; they're aluminum but they do require a better grease vs the dab of vaseline they get from the factory. I haven't rode mine enough to get the red n tacky buttery smooth yet but you could ride barefoot if ya wanted to & still have great grip
Having trouble finding them.

Wade and I did our 12 mile ride. I didn't get but one picture.

The lady you see here, chased us down to question us about our bikes, especially Wades low cruiser.
She said she rode a Schwinn like mine.( a hand me down with the straight bar) when she was a young girl. She didn't recall what model schwinn . Just that it had single speed coaster brake. It was taken to the dump decades ago...dang
She wants to get back into riding again . We talked about options, She could get one like Wades or I possibly have enough parts laying around to build her a 71 girls Schwinn Varisty, with a coaster brake.
She got both our numbers and said she would be in touch. Cougars on the prowl on the TNT.

Ride Safe gang.

Having trouble finding them.
#41348 Silver/Black

Those are 9/16 but they do have 1/2". My bad they are SunLite

I think you can swap spindles from what I remember but don't remember which way; up a size or down a size if you need to. Could save a few bucks to regrease yours but I like these and have rode a short trip in the evening to cool off & not feel bloated after a meal bare foot. They'd be Nice on a murdered out cruiser

Last edited:
Back