When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
So what's the story of the Automobile Driving Museum all about? Never even heard of this place.. Thanks for sharing Ron, And RideOn... Razin... P.S Now it's on my bucket list...
They have a very nice collection of cars and do private and corporate events there as well as museum tours, education and such. Only been around about ten years or so, I believe.

Not old...yet....but had to move far fast and wasn't up to the Elgin today.

IMG_0690.jpg

Rode two bikes around the hood today, the ‘56 Hornet for a few miles and a mountain bike that I picked up off of CL for cheap. I have been looking for one for a neighbor kid after getting a bike for his brother a few weeks ago. This one is pretty fast and is cleaning up nicely. Has black machined alum wheels with SS spokes that would be sweet on a klunker/rat type build…maybe I keep this one…Ride on and have fun!

C47888D2-7A31-45BA-AF8C-081A4B275656.jpeg

1FF252E8-0DA4-435C-8A2F-03197EC58735.jpeg

Last edited:
Rode two bikes around the hood today, the ‘56 Hornet for a few miles and a mountain bike that I picked up off of CL for cheap. I have been looking for one for a neighbor kid after getting a bike for his brother a few weeks ago. This one is pretty fast and is cleaning up nicely. Has machined alum wheels with SS spokes that would be sweet on a klunker/rat type build…maybe I keep this one…Ride on and have fun!

View attachment 1448983

View attachment 1448984
I see ya still got some room in the shop!

Back