When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks @Sven ! I've been having fun with it! I was really surprised how well it rides in that configuration. 😳 Had a few flashbacks to my youth when I stood up for hills or fast starts.😆😆 Got some good feedback while I was out. One woman said "That's the coolest bike I've ever seen!" (I blushed, said thank you and thought maybe she doesn't get out much...🤣)

Luckily she didn't see when I had to hop a curb while flying down a hill to avoid a collision with an auto. The tank popped off since it is only being held with disposable shop rags rolled up and wedged onto the too bar, the bars could have been clamped a but tighter and moved a little.....

Flew across the intersection off the curb with one hand on the bar & the other trying to catch the tank with help from my knees. 😯😯😯 Good times!!🤣🤣
That's awesome Brother 😎👍 coming along nicely!

I have to say, I do like the Apes on this one! 😎👍
I agree! Thought they would be ridiculous but like the look & very comfortable. Gives the bike a RatFink groove... 👍
She was coming on to you. Wants to "pack" , you know be your "scooter luggage"
🤣🤣🤣 I have considered trying a king/queen (is that what they're called?)motorcycle seat on it if I found a smaller one that may be closer to scale....

Out today for a brisk morning cruise on my RRBORBO entry.

B4E2CA5E-8203-4330-BB96-3019C709A4B3.jpeg

9D850D28-7A4C-4524-8647-F688205556E7.jpeg

The '28 Colson on another fine day in the PNW. The Riverwalk was mostly deserted, except near the outdoor heaters at Buoy Brewing. The second pic is at the Maritime Park wall of lost seafarers and fisherfolk. The third is a big boat. Not mine.

20220123_134116.jpg

20220123_135640.jpg

20220123_140432.jpg

Back