When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Morning ride on my '49 Western Flyer. A nice cool morning, waning gibbous moon was out. A great time. Stay safe and have fun. Hammerhead

Good advice @dnc1, "keep riding". So today I went on my long Cali Flats loop ride up San Diego Creek into the Laguna Hills, Sand Canyon then back through UCI, Back Bay, Balboa Island and the coastline on the 21C Snyder. Not necessarily all flat, there is more climbing involved, but less than 1000'. Perfect cool air riding conditions made for a really fun 1/2 day clipped in to this fast machine that rides like no other. About 65 miles.
1652922860938.jpeg

1652922912961.jpeg

1652922927591.jpeg

Last edited:
Last night was the first Longmont Bike Night to start the 18th season for the ride. A good turnout for the first Bike Night & great weather before snow arrives on Friday!!

I rode my Felt Bandit since the theme was "Back in Black"

We meet every Wednesday from mid May through September & finish with the Oktoberfest Parade. We had about 80 people last night!

Back