When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

41 Shelby today.
1653443182902.jpeg

1653443218868.jpeg

1653443255024.jpeg

On the way home coming into Talbert Regional Park a tall homeless Mexican coming the other direction was pointing at me and yelling, then suddenly lunged towards me taking a huge swing at my head with a big skateboard he was carrying. I saw it coming and deflected it with my arm while swerving away. Can't say I've ever had that happen on a ride. Still a good one in spite of it..

Last edited:
Wow Pete! Glad you're OK!🙂
I rode straight home after work; a big box arrived😍
2 Western Flyers today.
Fresh one from back east, needs to be gone through before it goes on a big ride.
Beautiful paint and pinstripes.🥰
IMG_7397.jpg
IMG_7408.jpg

Torrington Meteor 3 pedals, and seat post swapped; great bike!🥳😎🥰

41 Shelby today.
View attachment 1633289
View attachment 1633290
View attachment 1633292
On the way home coming into Talbert Regional Park a homeless Mexican coming the other direction pointing at me and yelling suddenly lunged towards me taking a huge swing at my head with a big skateboard he was carrying. I saw it coming and deflected it with my arm while swerving away. Can't say I've ever had that happen on a ride. Still a good one in spite of it..
Wow! You never know what someone might try! That's just wrong.

Back