When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@piercer_99 .....I am very sad to hear of this terrible news today. Too many memorials for so many it seems lately, me included. I lost another good friend 10 or so days ago as well. Thinking of you Pietro.
1656290460868.jpeg

Last edited:
I haven't had any desire to ride for almost 2 weeks. Mainly due to why I rode this old Schwinn today, for a short spin.

I put it together with my youngest son 6 years ago, after he got married. Picked it up, along with his bride's 51 Columbia built Macy and Co. earlier today. They've been neglected a bit.

View attachment 1652784

View attachment 1652785

View attachment 1652786

View attachment 1652787

View attachment 1652788

Anyway, got home, aired up the tires and lubed the chain and went on a short memorial ride on my son's bike, he passed away 10 days ago unexpectedly.

I will try to find a proper fork and get it in better condition, it's my bike again and I think I'll keep it as long as I can.
Sorry for your loss. V/r Shawn

Back