When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Hood ride ,water break needed.🇺🇸

Just a short ride this morning trying to get this '49 adjusted correctly. I think I got it, rides real nice with the spring fork not so sure I'm in a hurry to get the original trussed fork back on it. The light is not perfect but a nice front loader just the same. Just a set of grips and maybe a better seatl. The hubs need service but that is a job for this winter. Really happy with this bike especially the color.

IMG_0142 (1).jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

Well, my twin-Bar hasn't seen the light of day for awhile. Pulled it out to the shop, knocked the spider webs and dust off it, then fought the stupid Presta valves for 45min in the 100+ heat today..Got it all aired up and off to the mailbox to get my new reading glasses👨‍🦯 It wasn't shifting correctly on the way..so a minor adjustment and back to the house. About 3/4 the way back I notice it starting to get harder to pedal...Yep, rear tire going flat, ugh...
So, in the near future, these Velocity Blunts will be drilled out for a Schrader Valve tube..... Stay cool today, we're in a 10 day over 100+ trend🥵 Doggo and I will be in the pool until further notice.🏊‍♂️

Last edited:
Well, my twin-Bar hasn't seen the light of day for awhile. Pulled it out to the shop, knocked the spider webs and dust off it, then fought the stupid Presta valves for 45min in the 100+ heat today..Got it all aired up and off to the mailbox to get my new reading glasses👨‍🦯 It wasn't shifting correctly on the way..so a minor adjustment and back to the house. About 3/4 the way back I notice it starting to get harder to pedal...Yep, rear tire going flat, ugh...
So, in the near future, these Velocity Blunts will be drilled out for a Schrader Valve tube..... Stay cool today, we're in a 10 day over 100+ trend🥵 Doggo and I will be in the pool until further notice.🏊‍♂️

View attachment 1680850

View attachment 1680851

View attachment 1680852

View attachment 1680860

View attachment 1680854

The bike is sharp looking, but my favorite is "Shark Fin" standing by the pool..........😁😁😁

Back