When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
IMG_8594.jpg

Back to work....

I rode La Fugazi (the fake) my ratrodbikes build off bike yesterday.

Holley Performance speed shop in Melbourne, Australia. It closed 5 years ago and was the last one left in town. I took my first car there 37 years ago. It will be demolished soon to make way for an ugly block of high rise apartments.

Last edited:
Spent the day doing a complete bearing clean and repack on this one, also put on some tires and a seat. The bike had suffered years of neglect. Finally got to take it for a ride and some pictures this evening. So far, so good...

I was going to ride my Felt Bandit tonight for Bike Night since the theme was "RED" and it has red rims to match my shirt and the rest of the bike matched my shoes but it had a flat front tire. 🙄 Luckily I have another bike to ride! Took my '38ish Snyder made Harvard instead.🥰

We arrived a bit late so not sure on # of riders. Forgot to ask Scott who normally does the count. Too busy having fun on 2 wheels but had to be over 100 people. Here's a blurry shot of us going down the street in an old part of town!🙃🙃

It was great to see a few Cabers (@Balloonoob @Arthur Roy Brown @keithsbikes @palepainter ) and their rides as well!❤️ Here we are at the top of the new parking structure heading out. I actually made it to the bottom without crashing this time!!🤣🤣🤣

Absolutely beautiful night for a ride. Not to mention hand crafted brews after. Thanks Mike!!

Back