When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
With rain threatening, last night's Bike Night was low in attendance at 47 people. It actually stayed dry for those willing to get drenched and was a great night for a ride on my Kustom Kruiser Roadster. Happy to have friends like @palepainter & @Arthur Roy Brown stop by before the ride to help consume all the free beer I have accumulated.🙂

Atop the parking structure downtown catching our breath, enjoying the view & conversation.

IMG_20220914_192824374.jpg

@ozzie I emailed Sturmey about the broken drum strap. Not expecting or wanting them to do anything about it. Just informing and asking if they had heard of that. The guy that responded said in his 20 years of being with the company, he’s never heard of it!

Hi Mark. Is the fork ok after the accident? The back of the fender looks to be sitting close to the frame. I hope its just an illusion.
Fork is same as before. It would take a big impact to bend these forks.🥰
Tight tolerances and great lines for CWC.
IMG_8684.jpg

Riding through the neighborhood north of Warner/west of Newland;
middle of the day, following a coyote trotting along about 10mph.
Right, then Left, right again, crouched at the corner of Newland, waiting for cars, then darted across into that neighborhood.
IMG_8685.jpg

Rolled some extra streets and cul-de-sacs for fun, then ran an errand, 20 mile day.
"Shirley you bet"- Daily Pilot newspaper.🥳

Belated photos from what I thought would be my final ride on Mallorca for a year (on Thursday morning); a beautiful final day before we flew home early today.....
20220915_083759.jpg

20220915_084849.jpg

20220915_085223.jpg

...but unbeknownst to me there was more to come.
More photos to follow.

I've had this 89 Schwinn Sierra Comp for over 10 years and enjoy it very much. Been extremely reliable. Recently been using it as my commuter bike....so I can say I rode it today. :^)

I'd like to source some original decals to do a restoration.
20220916_162803.jpg

Back