When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Have family in florida , Orlando , Boyton Beach & Punta Gorda, Scary Stuff, Punta Gorda place got 1/2 wiped in Andrew they hid in the bath tub while 1/2 the roof blew off, house was untouched this time , I think ? Their not back yet
I hope they are fine and will pray for they well-being tonight. I was with the Sheriff’s Office and was stationed in South Dade County during Andrew. The following morning we caravanned into Homestead AFB and recall that most of the base was destroyed. The ADC building where they housed the scramble aircraft was twisted like a pretzel! The place looked like one of those 1950s movies after a nuclear blast. I will never forget Andrew.

Our thoughts are with all who are in the Ians path, stay safe. out on the 40 Collagiate for the coaster ride & the HB Airshow!

I hope they are fine and will pray for they well-being tonight. I was with the Sheriff’s Office and was stationed in South Dade County during Andrew. The following morning we caravanned into Homestead AFB and recall that most of the base was destroyed. The ADC building where they housed the scramble aircraft was twisted like a pretzel! The place looked like one of those 1950s movies after a nuclear blast. I will never forget Andrew.

Andrew was certainly a whopper! I helped clean up Homestead afterward a couple of times. Shortly afterward when the place was a wreck & about a year afterward. I, too, will never forget. Prayers to all affected by Ian. I have some friends that I was stationed with while in the Air Force in the area that I'm waiting to hear back from.

I made it out late yesterday afternoon after returning from a bmx type swap. I mounted the Silver Ray I got from @Freqman1 to my '38 Western Flyer before going for a spin for a couple of hours. 🤓 Thanks Shawn!

Andrew was certainly a whopper! I helped clean up Homestead afterward a couple of times. Shortly afterward when the place was a wreck & about a year afterward. I, too, will never forget. Prayers to all affected by Ian. I have some friends that I was stationed with while in the Air Force in the area that I'm waiting to hear back from.

I made it out late yesterday afternoon after returning from a bmx type swap. I mounted the Silver Ray I got from @Freqman1 to my '38 Western Flyer before going for a spin for a couple of hours. 🤓 Thanks Shawn!View attachment 1705982

View attachment 1705985

View attachment 1705984

View attachment 1705983
Did you see the tugboat stuck between two houses off Old Cutler Road? I didn’t get to see how it was removed from there.

Did you see the tugboat stuck between two houses off Old Cutler Road? I didn’t get to see how it was removed from there.
No I didn't. That had to be crazy though. Nature can do some pretty amazing things. Things we can't imagine.😳 Things beyond comprehension.🤯

Had the Frosty ( 80 special order frost silver ) out and rode a section of the Santa Ana river I haven't ridden in years, we use to ride our OG Klunkers and motorcycles back in the 70-80's from Weir canyon to Green river, the woods are so thick that my Dad use to tell us that when he was a kid they filmed the early Tarzan movies ( Johnny Weissmuller maybe ), alot has been developed ( they were doing alot of work in the riverbed now?) but it's still a pretty big area and stayed on the river trail today but need to find some local riders to find the best trails and can you still go deep into the woods?

Last edited:
Back