When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
72deg this AM, just perfect for a mail run on the 49 Deluxe..🚴‍♂️😎

91 degrees fahrenheit, I think I have found the solution for the Pierce Racer.

Dallas bars were comfortable on this afternoon ride. However, I really think a sweaty old schwinn tourist handlebar would be what I need, shame they are all chrome and not nickle.

Last edited:
Caught another sunset, this time with the '74 Varsity. This bike was given to me over 25 years ago by the original owner. It was in rough shape, with numerous broken spokes in each wheel. The owner of the local Schwinn dealership, also a collector and restorer, rebuilt the original wheels with stainless steel butted spokes. I sold the bike to local collector about 5 years later, and nearly a decade later, I bought it back from him. Added Schwinn tourist bars with the correct "74" date code, Weinmann gold dot levers, and early 70's Schwinn grips. The old drop bars/levers were retained. I forgot that the crank bearings need new grease, and they let me know! Also have to address the slightly bent RH pedal. Seats up about a 1/4" too high. I actually think the bike rides better with the tourist bars!

20221021_180009.jpg

20221021_180510.jpg

Last edited:
Finished work early enough to get a couple more hours on my Elgin on a perfect 75° afternoon. 🙂

I was going to make a couple minor adjustments to it but with such beautiful weather today & cold weather coming next week I decided to take it for a ride instead. Glad I did!!

Back