When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
I rode my blue shadow, tripple3 style...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458094828.129154.jpg

I hope it never happens, but I'm afraid you're gonna eat it one of these days Mark:eek:
I can just see some darn stray cat darting out in front of you from under a parked car & there goes Mark sailing over the bars....
I see someone "liked" this post. I can't believe someone liked this post! Then I see its Tripple3 that liked it! LMAO!!! I am going to like it to then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I see someone "liked" this post. I can't believe someone liked this post! Then I see its Tripple3 that liked it! LMAO!!! I am going to like it to then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Hey, if it does happen, at least he'll have a pic to remember the event:p

At the very least turn that 7 around. Lol. Great looking bike!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Wish I could, but it's a youth seat, incorrect year so it's the only way it fits. I hit my knees frequently, just eager to ride it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, new ride. Got it from Krautwaggen a 1940 26" IJ. Finally got around to putting it all together. Rides great , besides the reversed 7 and youth seat on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I am getting hungry again (Taco Tuesday), stopped at the well again today, I can't believe they are still drilling that thing; it's getting hard to park a bike the grass has so many sunken tire tracks.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Back