When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Early morning shakedown ride on my new to me 41 Colson, built this week using a frame supplied by @mrg (thank you for packing it so well). I built it with parts discarded from other bikes and only had to buy the Odi grips and a badge for the head tube which is making its way downunder now.

It rides great with its new Sturmey Archer
2 speed kickback hub. I believe the frame is much stiffer than the 36 Schwinn I have as it rides much harder and moves like a cut cat when I stand on the pedals!

2C7A416A-0EB2-43DC-9744-973A78FB5F83.jpeg

81D92DC6-4CA4-4920-BEDC-E8C7D5F76912.jpeg

9C8827C7-B117-4512-88EF-CFEA940CC0DB.jpeg

DC28B374-55B2-4629-BF43-48C97FE0109C.jpeg

87A601A8-5E9D-40F2-A614-4F6E4A72E611.jpeg

36E9CBBE-C930-4855-8B02-B21501B792B7.jpeg

The construction of the facilities for the F1 grand prix is currently underway. I certainly
hope they get around to arranging the concrete barriers correctly!

Last edited:
1942 Elgin Tiki Cruiser 30 miles.
View attachment 1784613

View attachment 1784614
Someone yelling from behind me, "STOP" "I Have something for you"
Riding an Electric bike, but different than most. Danny gave me the hat with Fox-Tail.
i Love Gifts. From folks; To folks...
Ride it!
View attachment 1784617
10th day of February, Two-thousand-twenty-three;
"Look where we are!!!"
The beautiful Murray built curved seat tube frame! One of the last on my bucket list of prewar frames…….

Early morning shakedown ride on my new to me 41 Colson built this week, with a frame supplied by @mrg (thank you for packing it so well). I built it with parts discarded from other bikes and only had to buy the Odi grips and a badge for the head tube which is making its way downunder now.

It rides great with its new Sturmey Archer
2 speed kickback hub. I believe the frame is much stiffer than the 36 Schwinn I have as it rides much harder and moves like a cut cat when I stand on the pedals!

View attachment 1784704

construction of the facilities for the F1 grand prix is currently underway. I certainly
hope they get around to arranging the concrete barriers correctly!
oh look, the Norwegian Spirit and the Queen Elizabeth as a background to a sweet bike.

Tried out a new bar on my Farmed 29er yesterday at the pump track. The original bar is a bit tall with 8" rise. This Surly Sunrise bar is wide at just under 32.5" and 3.5" rise. Color coordinated grips by S&M.

IMG_20230210_143027936.jpg

With hands at the end of the bar the bike seemed to find the best line whatever the speed. The higher the elbows, the better the pump. The front wheel wants to pop off rollers to a spot that feels if I had more speed & skills to manual it would hover there while pumping the back wheel.
Super fun day!!🙂

Back