When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Didn‘t really feel like riding. Dark when I got home, a little chilly, a little windy. Figured I would turn around at this overpass but decided to go a little more. Kept deciding to go a little more and eventually I was at my regular turn around spot.

IMG_3665.jpeg

IMG_3670.jpeg

1948 Columbia Cruiser

It felt good to get in some riding with a friend yesterday after a long delay due to weather & putting together my first rifle.🤓

IMG_20231129_141529369.jpg

He was out on Tuesday & did some snow/ice removal. The neighborhood kids tried doing some, which is rad, but needed the finer points of snow removal pointed out to refine their efforts in the future to have a clean track after snow.

IMG_20231129_141549216.jpg

Best to get at it as soon as the snow stops. Don't ride/walk through the snow to compact it. Start at the top, work to the bottom to prevent refreezing. Very cool they had initiative to clear it off!! Now they know how to do it more efficiently to get back to riding quicker.😉👍

We did some tedious ice removal in the berms to clear a line around the flow lines. It should be clean enough to ride the whole track with another day of decent weather. Yay!!

Last edited:
Likewise a sunny day over here in southern England, but 2°Celsius above freezing this afternoon as I rode over to a neighbouring village on my 1949 Raleigh 'Sports'.
Just a little 10 mile spin in total.
This was the reason for the ride over to my friends place.
A neighbour of his had asked him to clean and regrease his mum's old bike, a 1948 ladies frame Raleigh 'Sports'.
One year between them and in the same red colour.....
20231130_143437.jpg

...too good a photo opportunity to miss we thought.
Even Jamie's cat looks on approvingly, entirely in agreement methinks......
20231130_143511.jpg

Last edited:
Got out of work early enough to catch a little light at the start of my ride. Received a new nose coil spring Xmas present from @bobcycles yesterday for my Troxel, so I was able to get the Klunkmaster rolling again. Thank you Bob!!
IMG_3671.jpeg

IMG_3673.jpeg

IMG_3678.jpeg

The lights in the couch are working again.
IMG_3681.jpeg

49 Klunkmaster

Back