When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Looks cool- how's it ride?
It rides OK but I don't think it will be one of my favorites anytime soon.
It's tube ride Tuesday and I rode my Packard with my beach gear down to meet Cory and Mike...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1470196408.945122.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1470196425.830157.jpg

The surf was pretty big and I got some good ones; The water temp is 77° which is exceptionally warm for here in SoCal...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1470196542.305006.jpg

We rode into the strong headwind to Huntington Beach pier and had dinner with Marty and Ron and Mike at the famous pizza lounge
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1470196599.127745.jpg

Ended up riding home in the dark; great day and evening

Went out on the old Hawthorne "Mutt Bike" today. I have to Google this camera I have for proper settings as every picture that I took that was in the direct sunlight did not turn out.....:(.something going on there.
Stopped at a garage sale....the guy was also giving out samples of his homemade chilli.........I don't know about that .Chilli on a hot humid day at a garage sale??? Thanks but no thanks,
002.JPG

After the garage sale I stopped at the pond. Always cool there.:)

008.JPG

Back in the day a bottle opener mounted on your bike or car was a cool necessity.No one uses these anymore.
009.JPG

The ride home.

007.JPG

Back