When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
image.jpeg

Went down to the Friday night cruise. Then over to the train station. Got a shot of the out bound Chicago rolling in.
Then a Union Pacific cruising on thru to Chicago from California. Three guys yelled "Hey Tink" from an open boxcar.......Tripple 3, Cory and Hippie Mike??......no couldn't be........
017.JPG
015.JPG
008.JPG
006.JPG
011.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
013.JPG
018.JPG

Then stopped buy the old courthouse.
As the sun started to fade got on the dusty path towards home. This overgrown gravel path once was railroad tracks.
Kinda spooky going through the woods at night on an old bike.......picture in your mind an old locomotive chugging on thru the woods at around the turn of the century......" I think I can, I think I can".............. .a simpler time.
025.JPG

View attachment 351632 View attachment 351636

As the sun started to fade got on the dusty path towards home. This overgrown gravel path once was railroad tracks.
Kinda spooky going through the woods at night on an old bike.......picture in your mind an old locomotive chugging on thru the woods at around the turn of the century......" I think I can, I think I can".............. .a simpler time.View attachment 351640

Getting dark tinker, I turned on your bike lights.
Not sure if that helps....
Be careful dude! :(
e05xtv.jpg

BTW:
rmqstx.jpg

Those look like palm trees.
But hard to tell what type since the crepe myrtle is
blocking the view. :mad:

Last edited:
Back