When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Went for a fall ride on the Kal-Haven trail with my son. I road the 1936 Westfield Columbus and my son his mountain bike. Hope to have his 53 Roadmaster ready for tomorrow's ride.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

View attachment 379253

image.jpeg

Not good @ getting photos off the phone; saved right-side up and posted the same; so, here is Tuesday night's ride with Esther [the Queen], Thursday night's history, and tonight's ride [with the real juanitasmith13].... Using the adage "Support your neighbor-hood Dollar Store" seems the best way to get company for a ride: Tuesday, youngest daughter agreed to ride the 1958 Hornet that I bought for her Mother @ local Antique Mall, 27 years ago. I tore it down to refurbish it, 2 years ago. Realizing a couple months ago that the real juanitasmith13 would not ride with me no matter what bike I offered; i decided, I better get her bike DONE! this was mechanical shake-down cruise on Tuesday...
Tues ride 1.jpg

Tues ride 2.jpg

Tues ride 3.jpg

On Thursday evening, I talked Juanie into her first ride... I rode my '46 Peoria King DX with rustjunkie Messinger. She would not let me use the photo! A young fella' in a Fox body Mustang yelled @ her out his window: nice bike!

So, here we are @ Saturday evening. Notice, Hornet is nearing completion... I am back on the Phantom with a gorgeous Scott Allison leather seat; Juanie's on her Hornet with seat and Handle-bar adjustments made to suit... as we arrived a guy says: Nice bikes!; as we mount-up to come home, a man and wife say they really like our bikes! photos @ Dollar Store and finally @ home:
Sat nite 1.jpg

Sat nite 2.jpg

Not good @ getting photos off the phone; saved right-side up and posted the same; so, here is Tuesday night's ride with Esther [the Queen], Thursday night's history, and tonight's ride [with the real juanitasmith13].... Using the adage "Support your neighbor-hood Dollar Store" seems the best way to get company for a ride: Tuesday, youngest daughter agreed to ride the 1958 Hornet that I bought for her Mother @ local Antique Mall, 27 years ago. I tore it down to refurbish it, 2 years ago. Realizing a couple months ago that the real juanitasmith13 would not ride with me no matter what bike I offered; i decided, I better get her bike DONE! this was mechanical shake-down cruise on Tuesday...
View attachment 379284
View attachment 379285
View attachment 379286
On Thursday evening, I talked Juanie into her first ride... I rode my '46 Peoria King DX with rustjunkie Messinger. She would not let me use the photo! A young fella' in a Fox body Mustang yelled @ her out his window: nice bike!

So, here we are @ Saturday evening. Notice, Hornet is nearing completion... I am back on the Phantom with a gorgeous Scott Allison leather seat; Juanie's on her Hornet with seat and Handle-bar adjustments made to suit... as we arrived a guy says: Nice bikes!; as we mount-up to come home, a man and wife say they really like our bikes! photos @ Dollar Store and finally @ home:
View attachment 379297
View attachment 379298
Awesome Pappy! We have to get those rides in now, our weather here in the midwest is about to get cold.

Back