When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It looks like tripple3 is riding my bike. But, with no hands!
Nice midlife crisis shoe!
image.jpeg

I braved the 29 degree weather and rode this 1981 Mongoose Supergoose briefly, but the hard plastic seat was so darn uncomfortable. Guess I'm too old to ride a bmx bike. Funny thing is the bike is the same age as me!

20170311_154420.jpg

So I decided to air up the tires and ride my '41 Schwinn Majestic DX instead. Much better!

20170311_161828.jpg
20170311_161838.jpg
20170311_161850.jpg
20170311_160551.jpg

I like the blue tires! It's only 21 on the West Coast (of Mi.) today. We've been lucky enough to be a ble to ride a bit this winter, very unusual.
It was a bit too cold today so I went to an auction. No bikes, a lot of expensive oil cans, signs, and pumps. A lot of fun though.

I like the blue tires! It's only 21 on the West Coast (of Mi.) today. We've been lucky enough to be a ble to ride a bit this winter, very unusual.
It was a bit too cold today so I went to an auction. No bikes, a lot of expensive oil cans, signs, and pumps. A lot of fun though.

Yeah there's not a lot of paint left, so I thought the blue tires would be cool. Plus 40 PSI tires make for easier pedaling.

Back