When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Took the old black B-6 for a ride along the waterway with the Skidkings.
IMG_20170325_145443682.jpg
IMG_20170325_132645243.jpg

I gave the Hawthorne Flyer some saddle time today, its a smooth rider, but only gets out of the house once a month or so. Last night, I took it out to a local Pickers sale around the corner from my place, and I ran into another Caber who I know from previous junk sales, the bike tipped him off. I saw both of these pickers and a few others at a local Estate Sale this morning, and then I see them tonight at this sale, its a strange sickness we all have, I blame the dopamine.
IMG_7525.JPG
IMG_7526.JPG
IMG_7527.JPG
IMG_7529.JPG
IMG_7528.JPG

I rode a lot of bikes today, I usually do, but I don't always find the time for pictures, downloading, uploading, editing, & posting, but here is another from today, it is a bicycle, it just has some juice to it. No license required, 1977 Safari 300MT.
IMG_7523.JPG
IMG_7531.JPG
IMG_7535.JPG
IMG_7532.JPG

And now back to reality, the 1920 Columbia truss bridge with man basket, and spoke lock.

I think this was the one I saw you riding down Del Monte the other day! Almost got in wreck trying to find out whoever was riding that truss bridge. Haha! Nice talking to you yesterday.

Back