When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Sunday ride and Saturday rides
32929d3c8cdf7ade26864b6e1a815d09.jpg

23be24e50b689c090d14e1f0f107fc41.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went out to the local bar like I mentioned last night. Today was a great day. It's been so long since I had so much fun.

My friend and I went down to the local tavern right by my house. We had some good drinks in the garden. My bike's back wheel went off kilter and was rubbing pretty bad. I should have brought a wrench. But next door is an art studio that is new to town and I work at the neighboring town's art studio. I figured hey, even if this is weird at first...this will be ok in the end.
So let my drunk self into his closed, but unlocked studio and asked him for a wrench. He was confused until he realized who I was. Then he greeted us in and we bonded in his studio for a good hour. He even fixed my bike for me and loved her! Told me about his fixed gear he built a few years back. Then we got to see all his works in progress and left with stickers in hand and art nights planned.
So we drunkenly biked home.

I need more days like this.
IMG_20170410_191037441.jpg
8289.jpeg

IMG_20170410_192900816_HDR.jpg
8338.jpeg
my fraaaand cheesing

8402.jpeg

Home & happy
IMG_20170410_215559422.jpg

Back