When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
20170513_195145.jpg
20170513_194134.jpg
20170513_200814.jpg
20170513_200707.jpg
enjoying ventura with my wife today

Our Sunday morning water stop at the Alamodome.
My modified '57 Lenton
a1KIMG0057.jpg

Lou's mostly all original '60 Lenton (he swapped for wider bars)
a1KIMG0060.jpg

Tad's "new" 1947 CNC Special - he does have a brake
aKIMG0073.jpg

Our peel-off group and Lou parking his Lenton at coffee (we got there before the sun broke through this morning)
aKIMG0077.jpg

John and Tad's CNC
aKIMG0079.jpg

that mark on John's nose - he was on the pavement earlier this week.

Last edited:
Had a bike shop do what I should have done. They were jerks to me from the get go. I should have known better...

Had them swap the tires yesterday and there was a new thunking noise. I was on my way to ride to work when I couldn't handle stopping and checking and stopping and listening to figure out what the noise was so I flipped her and tried to take the tire off to get to the bottom of it. Couldn't even get one side of the tire loosened. Sounds like something is cracked or broken up front.

So here I am doing the walk of shame home. Fun times. Now I have to figure out what it is and probably get into an argument with the bike shop owner about how a newbie like me can do a better job putting a bike together.
Sigh. Happy riding folks!
IMG_20170514_114308648.jpg

Back