• Please take a moment to read the new post TRADING SAFETY. It contains important information for those who use the classified ads for buying and selling.

What bike did you ride today?

Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dnc1

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
We only have 6 peaks above 3,000 feet in the whole country, and they're only just above that height! They're all up in the Lake District National Park, as far away from me as it gets in England!

mrg

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
To hazy for pics of the mountains today but people don't realize there a few peaks 5000-10,000 ft. ( Mt. Baldy- San Antonio is over 10,000) close to LA with a good view from my porch. In the 70's when Mt. biking started at Mt.Tam (and else ware) we saw news footage and started bombing down the front of Mt. Wilson ( where the TV antennas & observatory are, 5700 ft.) on a 13 mi. fire road on OG Klunkers, bummer we never thought much about pictures back then. Bought this Torker in 80 and wore the OG set OG snake belly's and a set of Vans in 2 weekends but this probably be in the Mt. bike section!
EB7AE001-55EB-4B26-B332-DECCECB0F92A.jpeg

SKPC

I live for the CABE
Back here at sea level in the flats, I spun the pedals at a relaxed pace for 50 today on the Ward Hawthorne Flyer. I enjoy the less frantic rides much more at my older age, and may just use the "Shut up Legs" by JensVoigt..( dnc1).... One thing's for sure, I'm not 40 any longer. I saw very few people today/quiet out..
Balboa Peninsula/The Wedge...
IMG_3121.JPG

Upper Newport Bay salt marsh..
IMG_3136.JPG

San Diego Creek..
IMG_3129.JPG

Talbert Regional Park..
IMG_3146.JPG

Last edited:

tripple3

Riding Miles; Collecting Smiles
Man,O' man, that is one really cool rad old Colson. Blue happens to be my favorite color. could you post a picture of the speedo with the mileage? Enjoy. Razin.

OK; Not Colson. CWC built this one
Thread on this bike: https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/1936-clipper-cwc-double-bar.133565/
Where can i get my hands on a pail of those cool ass red line tires? thanks. really nice bikes. Razin.

Those are Vans tires by Cult and "Out Of Stock" when I have looked lately.

pic from when I got this bike:
IMG_7324.jpg

TR6SC

I live for the CABE
It's been a couple of months since I've been on, or worked on a bicycle. Life gets crazy busy sometimes. Anyway, my project is nearly done and Eureka was having their yearly parade. Today's weather was lovely. Why not? I said to myself. Not a reason in the world why not, so out came the old timey clothes and the 56" wheel. Lots of fun!

IMG_2751.JPG

Last edited: