When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hippie Mike rode his 1940 Liberty with a couple more pics...
e6a70fd5c7aae95a57a9bfe03efd5abb.jpg
8615a90b2d9d970c9208e376caf1021f.jpg

Got my Columbia Fire Arrow all but back together and went out for a shake down ride. Still have some things to adjust but it rides great.View attachment 481980 View attachment 481981
I have one of these too. I picked mine up a few years ago and it's hanging in the basement. Mine looks to be in similar condition as yours, the paint is original and in nice shape. Mine is missing the ball light but has the bracket. I liked the tank and the fenders so I bought it. I need to ride it!

I've really been taking advantage of this gorgeous summer weather we're having in England at the moment, and the fact that I've been starting work at pretty regular hours and haven't had to travel too far across the UK. Means I get more time to ride, which is a very good thing.
Rode my favourite bike to work and back and stopped off at a few pretty spots to take a few pics.
At the stone seats on Wallingford bridge.....
WP_20170616_06_32_13_Pro.jpg

Over the bridge into Crowmarsh Gifford and another photo opportunity; check out what's hanging on the wall of the primrose yellow cottage behind my Rochester.....
WP_20170616_06_35_06_Pro.jpg

That's been hanging there since I was a kid; don't know if its genuine or repro.
Had a bit of fun feet-up freewheeling along the road into Berrick Salome.....
WP_20170616_06_52_59_Pro.jpg

My rucksack makes me look a little Bibendum (the Michelin Man) shaped don't you think.
In Berrick Prior I stopped at St. Helens church. I'm not a church person but I love the architecture; parts of the building, including the baptismal font inside date to the 11th century......
WP_20170616_06_58_32_Pro.jpg

Inside there is the most beautiful minstrels gallery and timber roof from the 17th century.
The sun was possibly almost at California levels at 7am, I couldn't resist another shadow shot.....
WP_20170616_07_09_32_Pro.jpg

Lovely!

Back