When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My shadow doing its best Slim Pickens on the Retro Rocket on the Peabody Rail Trail.

19260303_10154904708688191_3526610681332741727_n.jpg

Technically this should be what bike did you ride yesterday as it's now tomorrow over here, if you get my meaning.
Forgive me, but I've been watching 2 hours of Radiohead, live at Glastonbury festival (beyond superlatives in my opinion! A fantastic set; all the hits and more!)
I've also enjoyed a few ciders during said rocking out and may digress somewhat.
Anyway, rode the Rochester to work and back on a thankfully cooler day than we've had for a while; the weather may be the favourite topic of conversation for us Brits, but we really don't cope with the heat too well!
Stopped by a this lovely terrace of tiny, half-timbered cottages in Crowmarsh Gifford, enlarge the photo and those of you of a certain age may recognise the name on the blue plaque on the wall. That's where a certain band got their name.....
WP_20170623_06_33_36_Pro.jpg

By Benson parish church.....
WP_20170623_06_43_57_Pro.jpg

Here's one for @bulldog1935 to enjoy.....
WP_20170623_06_55_40_Pro.jpg

That's The Chequers Inn, in Berrick Salome; sadly 6.45am is too early to enjoy an IPA sir, in fact you can't purchase beer in a public house before 11 in the morning.

On the road into Chalgrove.....
WP_20170623_07_13_28_Pro.jpg

Had a long day at work today. On leaving work I was surprised to see this parked up just half a mile along the road, I do love an old Routemaster bus.....
WP_20170623_17_33_54_Pro.jpg

WP_20170623_06_55_40_Pro.jpg

Tried to delete this last repeated photo, but its beyond my current, slightly encidered (that may be a word new to the English language) ability.

Last edited:
Back