When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Out for a quick spin in the evening sunshine, with no particular reason other than the enjoyment of this lovely bicycle.

WP_20170707_19_59_34_Pro.jpg

InstagramCapture_9574e8ca-b80a-4350-a5a1-9bbbc938d22e.jpg

I still have a few things to do, but tonight was the first ride, it actually rides better than I thought it would. I only have one speed working on the Bendix hub at the moment, it is one touchy bitch to get adjusted right, anybody have any response on that?
fullsizeoutput_1d2.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1d0.jpeg
IMG_7938.JPG

My '80 cruiser 5... too hot/humid to ride today in LA, but gorgeous tonight down the trail. The rear atom drum and the front caliper are perfect for going down the steep dirt trail... a perfect controlled descent, and when I hit the sand/loose dirt at the bottom, the knobbies kick in and take care of bidness... the perfect bike for my area! Man what a beautiful night to ride.

IMG_0092.JPG

Went for a ride up to the old WW1 rifle range on the mountain. About a million years ago, my neighbor jumped this little cliff on his Ducati 90, trashing the rear wheel in the process. He then sold it to me for a bargain price, which I have no idea what it was now. That was my first motorcycle, think I was fifteen then.

DSC02810.JPG

Back