When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
What about this one? I've been saving it.

View attachment 649888
Maybe ill hold onto it a little while longer ......
It won't make a good tire impaler until you get an ear stud on it

Do have a good datapoint for latex tubes, though. On a greenway I picked up a thumbtack in a 38mm tire (40 psi). Heard it clicking 1xR and pulled over to look. It was planted in the (thin, extralight casing) tire, and I expected a good woosh when I removed it - nothing. The latex tube had stretched around the tack point rather than puncturing.

Last edited:
20170725_045812.jpg

Yea I know its not really old but its what I rode in a thunderstorm today. Who doesn't like riding in warm rain?
My 1985 Trek 600 I recently discovered I could ride comfortably for more than an hour after finding a hi rise stem and moustache bars. Was hit by a drunk driver 20+ yrs. ago and only able to ride my recumbents since, due to everything connected to my neck falling asleep. What a pleasure to get back on a diamond frame!
20170725_185033.jpg

Yea I know its not really old but its what I rode in a thunderstorm today. Who doesn't like riding in warm rain?
My 1985 Trek 600 I recently discovered I could ride comfortably for more than an hour after finding a hi rise stem and moustache bars. Was hit by a drunk driver 20+ yrs. ago and only able to ride my recumbents since, due to everything connected to my neck falling asleep. What a pleasure to get back on a diamond frame!View attachment 650351
Looks like a well set up bike, and very comfortable

Tr0AfGH.jpg

This evening I got my Electric out for a ride. I'm really not that good of a mechanic to know how to fix it pulling to the left, but I can still ride it no hands. Is it noticeable in the photos?

IMG_0145.JPG
IMG_0146.JPG
IMG_0147.JPG

I went over to see hippie Mike, who has been working way too much . I told him he should blow off his job and go to San Francisco with us this weekend.
We shall wait and see

IMG_0148.JPG

Look at that big beautiful amber glass reflector I got this week. I think it was n.o.s.
Thanks @onecatahula
I'm always looking

Last edited:
Back