When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
You've managed to be a bad influence on a hippie? Good job @tripple3! What's next is he going to just keep those overdue library books?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made a quick run over to Taco Tues.
20170725_201138.jpg

This evening I got my Electric out for a ride. I'm really not that good of a mechanic to know how to fix it pulling to the left, but I can still ride it no hands. Is it noticeable in the photos?

View attachment 650408 View attachment 650409 View attachment 650410
I went over to see hippie Mike, who has been working way too much . I told him he should blow off his job and go to San Francisco with us this weekend.
We shall wait and see

View attachment 650411
Look at that big beautiful amber glass reflector I got this week. I think it was n.o.s.
Thanks @onecatahula
I'm always looking
It IS noticable that you're hands are not on the handlebars.. it is not noticable that it pulls to the left. I'd better fly out and ride it! I'd like to blow off my job and go to SF with you all. Too busy this summer. What's Mike pointing at? The card in the spokes? The ants in the crack of the sidewalk? Always good to see you guys, even from far away....

It IS noticable that you're hands are not on the handlebars.. it is not noticable that it pulls to the left. I'd better fly out and ride it! I'd like to blow off my job and go to SF with you all. Too busy this summer. What's Mike pointing at? The card in the spokes? The ants in the crack of the sidewalk? Always good to see you guys, even from far away....

Thanks for noticing Jim.
He noticed the front wheel was relaced with stainless spokes by the previous owner many years ago
He pointed out that it was badged Electric.... Pretty sure he had some good weed
08fd3a3c888398d107f015011e16f63d.jpg

He was surprised when He saw this photo too...

Back