When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Fixed a flat on the DL-1 this morning and took it for a spin. Rode the 38 Roadmaster tonight

IMG_0335.JPG

IMG_0376.JPG

Took out the Roadmaster since the Columbia is a hot mess right now.
Her light is being worked on. I hopefully have a fun surprise to show you all next week!
Feels so different from the Columbia. I feel like a giant.
I spent half the day cat napping next to the fountain. It's one of my favorite places. Pittsburgh is such an incredible biking city. I am so grateful. I feel like I have found my happy place when I hit the trail down here.

IMG_20170731_003734.jpg
IMG_20170731_003942.jpg
IMG_20170731_003807.jpg
IMG_20170731_003851.jpg
IMG_20170731_003918.jpg

I ate an unhealthy amount of popcorn today.....

The photo of the day :hearteyes:
IMG_20170731_003615_518.jpg

"I do not want to know how quiet you have been, or how long you have been sane in your life. I achingly long for your exploding stardust, your madness."

image.jpeg
Well, I sure saw a lot of bikes I wish I was riding this weekend, but this is the one I chose from the stable.
The 1942 Schwinn built B107.
Kind of an odd duck, because they weren't plating the braces or truss rods by then, and they stopped putting tanks and racks on the bikes.
So this one got some left over parts from 1941.

Took out the Roadmaster since the Columbia is a hot mess right now.
Her light is being worked on. I hopefully have a fun surprise to show you all next week!
Feels so different from the Columbia. I feel like a giant.
I spent half the day cat napping next to the fountain. It's one of my favorite places. Pittsburgh is such an incredible biking city. I am so grateful. I feel like I have found my happy place when I hit the trail down here.

View attachment 652967 View attachment 652963 View attachment 652966 View attachment 652965 View attachment 652964
I ate an unhealthy amount of popcorn today.....

The photo of the day :hearteyes:
View attachment 652968
"I do not want to know how quiet you have been, or how long you have been sane in your life. I achingly long for your exploding stardust, your madness."
Forgive my ignorance, but whom or where is that quote from?
Great photos!

Back