What bike did you ride today?

These ads go away when you register for an account!

tripple3

Riding Miles; Collecting Smiles
Sep 25, 2012
Beach Cities, CA 92708
I left early so I could ride down the the border of Newport and Huntington Beach; PCH and the SA river mouth.
Then up to the power grid split in CM, where I park my bike, to carpool to the job.
Power and Light, certified journeyman electrician in CA. :eek:
1st pic is waning moon behind high voltage transmission lines, at the Hamilton sub-station.
IMG_5866_2.jpg
IMG_5878.JPG
IMG_5886.JPG
IMG_5888.JPG

This bike sure gets dirty fast;
riding in the dirt, next to the pavement.:p

OZ1972

Finally riding a big boys bike
May 2, 2010
Reactions: Hammerhead

Arfsaidthebee

May 14, 2013
Fremont, CA, United States
Took a ride out to my local spot-Quarry Lakes...
IMG_2019-10-17_13-37-43-start.JPG

IMG_2019-10-17_13-38-01-lake.JPG

Then rode over to the Niles District to check out the Essanay Silent Film Museum (Charlie Chaplin) but it was closed...
IMG_2019-10-17_14-07-11.JPG

Essanay Film Manufacturing Company, an early motion picture company, had a studio and back lot located in Niles from 1912–1916 at the canyon's western mouth. The canyon was featured in many early films, some by Broncho Billy and it was here that Charlie Chaplin filmed one of his most iconic movies, The Tramp. The Niles Essanay Silent Film Museum has exhibits, screenings, and events remembering its heritage.

Edison Projecting Kinetoscope...
IMG_2019-10-17_14-27-16.JPG

Niles City Plaza...
At the center of the Niles District, the Niles Town Plaza revitalizes the quaint downtown by employing a railroad depot theme, which includes the newly renovated depot building, freight building, caboose, embedded railroad tracks, amphitheater, stage, seating areas, and central water feature.
A unique water feature pays tribute to the Nile's historical film role, which starred Charlie Chaplin in his early Hollywood career. Each of the spinning film roles depicts a historical aspect unique to the Niles community.
IMG_2019-10-17_14-06-59.JPG

IMG_2019-10-17_14-28-09.JPG

Then I rode over to Union City for a while...
IMG_2019-10-17_13-39-37-UC sign.JPG

Heading back home...
IMG_2019-10-17_14-19-34.JPG

Great day for a ride!

tripple3

Riding Miles; Collecting Smiles
Sep 25, 2012
Beach Cities, CA 92708
Same bike, down to Newport, then back to carpool garage.
Always having fun.:D
On my way home, a goat-head got my rear tire.
I am going to try Tru Goo as suggested; but this bike is still due for some maintenance, so I'm parking it until that's done.:(
My contractor friend came and picked me and the bike up and took me home.
I only had to push it about 1/2 mile.:)
IMG_5889.JPG
IMG_5893.JPG
IMG_5901.jpg
IMG_5904.JPG

Blackbomber

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Aug 23, 2018
Unionville, CT
Bad news is that I broke the stem on my '32 Simmons, so I won't be able to ride it in tomorrow's Tweed Ride.

Silver lining is that a local guy who really wanted my Bianchi swapped me this clean refurbished Dunelt, plus a little pocket money :) Seems more fitting for the occasion, and I've been Brit-Curious for a while now.

I rode it to the Library to return a book, only to find I forgot a few overdue videos... Guess I'll have to go back.

IMG_0909.JPG

IMG_0910.JPG

Sevenhills1952

Dec 20, 2018
US
Bad news is that I broke the stem on my '32 Simmons, so I won't be able to ride it in tomorrow's Tweed Ride.

Silver lining is that a local guy who really wanted my Bianchi swapped me this clean refurbished Dunelt, plus a little pocket money :) Seems more fitting for the occasion, and I've been Brit-Curious for a while now.

I rode it to the Library to return a book, only to find I forgot a few overdue videos... Guess I'll have to go back.

View attachment 1080364

View attachment 1080365
"I rode it to the Library to return a book, only to find I forgot a few overdue videos... Guess I'll have to go back."

That was deliberate and premeditated.
I do it all the time.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture