When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
"CicLAvia - San Pedro meets Wilmington"
Last Sunday.

View attachment 661422

View attachment 661426
In San Antonio, it's SíClovia, but that's a perfect showpiece for the "ride"
qNY281l.jpg

...Has anyone else had this happen to them?

View attachment 661614

View attachment 661615
It does look kind of rusty, and it's possible for the steel to corrode through along the braze interface. But my best guess is just a poor factory braze - shouldn't be too tough to repair - make sure everything is clean.

Last edited:
Commuting again.
Decided to take my '57 Raleigh 'superbe' custom today.....
WP_20170817_07_21_52_Pro.jpg

Part of my route includes a public footpath with a tiny tarmac strip; as you can see, it's raining.....
WP_20170817_07_09_54_Pro.jpg

Needs no explanation......
WP_20170817_07_12_12_Pro.jpg

Dedication looks like it's paying off, but nearly came a cropper on our atrocious rural roads.....
WP_20170817_07_23_33_Pro.jpg

Will be working slowly up to the full no-handed wall shadow attempt one day.
I'm guessing it was easier today due to me riding a bike that is the closest in weight to some of your gorgeous American machines (said with tongue firmly in cheek, lol)
Happy riding!

Soo today was an interesting day i met up with my friends today to go on a bike ride and while we were leaving the parking lot of the community college that had a bike trail we saw somebody stealing a older black honda. We looked briefly and saw he was hot wiring and the alarm would go off so then as we left one of my friends turned around and said he was following us. Now we went as fast as possible into our neighborhood where he kept following us so we split up i was in the front behind one of my friends and my two other friends were going really slow. The real thing that was freakin me out was that i wouldn't be able to be fast enough to get out of the guys sight because i was riding my b6. We all split up and met on a street that was hidden from someone who doesn't know the area. Called the cops but we didn't get a lincense plate number. So that was fun.
IMG_3236.JPG

Last edited:
This was my maiden voyage with the Flocycle. I was amazed how well it rode. I felt I was on air. The ride was amazing. With an inseam of 32 inches I didn't think this bike would be such a pleasure to ride. In fact it felt like if I was on a 26" bicycle. My legs weren't cramping up.

IMG_20170817_184522.jpg

Back